Potential Expedition Owner in OKC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KendaFett

Reaction score
Hello from Oklahoma - We had a customer trade in what appears to be a very nice 2013 XLT 4x4 that I've put my name on to have inspected. As long as everything checks out okay, I should be purchasing later this week. It is bone stock... so, I'm already looking at mods and spending $$$ before I even own it :D. I'm not very familiar with the Expedition and I think the only Fords I've ever owned are a 92 Ranger and a 91 Festiva. Nice to find this forum.

ldo0444

Reaction score
I’m on my 3rd Expedition so far. I’ve also had a Jeep Commander, Chev Tahoe and Toyota Highlander in the mix. Our Expeditions were a 1997, 2008, and I currently have a 2016. Out of all of these vehicles I definitely prefer the Fords.

The 2008 Expedition was our family hauler until my son adopted it after high school. He drives it around like a pick up truck with all of the seats folded down. It’s amazing what he can get in the back or haul with his truck. He’s 26 and in the army and has been stationed in different places all across the United States. He’s driven this truck everywhere. The truck has 180,000 miles on it and it’s still going strong. It’s an EL four-wheel-drive. The biggest repair was to take the dash apart and fix a blend door for the HVAC. Otherwise it has the original engine and original transmission. It was a northern vehicle so there’s a little bit of rust starting to show, but she still runs strong.

If you can find it well cared for used one that checks out with a mechanic I say go for it!