Projector Retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
d8e760bf-1.jpg

Opinions?

Once again...It's not letting me actually include in picture in the post. Sorry...It's in IMG tags, just doesn't want to work.

Last edited:

dougmcp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very nice look and good to see your not like some of the thoughtless driving around in souped up Hondas and jacked up trucks with HIDs in reflector lenses.
Did you put the yellow bulbs in those?
BTW your image is too large to load on the forum.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dexter

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very nice look and good to see your not like some of the thoughtless driving around in souped up Hondas and jacked up trucks with HIDs in reflector lenses.

I have 5000k's in them right now. I was running 3000k's HIDs in them for a while though.

And thanks for the tip about the picture size...I could never figure out why it was doing that.

Last edited:

dougmcp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 5000k's in them right now. I was running 3000k's HIDs in them for a while though.

And thanks for the tip about the picture size...I could never figure out why it was doing that.

Dexter if you are wondering how to post a photo so it shows when you open the thread, make sure it's not too large then go to manage attachments at the bottom of your new thread page, select your photo from your computer (.jpg) or your hosted site (URL address) and upload. When you post it will appear as a thumbnail.
Here's your new awesome lights:

Attachments

• Dexter Lights.jpg
    Dexter Lights.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 481

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

lol...i used to have that setup...still have them in case my current mishap...lol

d8e760bf-1.jpg

Opinions?

Once again...It's not letting me actually include in picture in the post. Sorry...It's in IMG tags, just doesn't want to work.

you know i like it...as you already know...i have the halos in mine...

the forum has a auto resize feature...i should know cause all my pics get resized and signature used to until i changed it to what it is now...

OP
OP
Dexter

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm going to add CCFL halo's soon. I'm also going to do the prism shield and demon eye mod.

Last edited: