Rotor job cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrandonB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are the rotors beyond the point of being able to be turned? You don't necessarily have to replace rotors, they can sometimes be turned down at a machine shop.

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's also an app for that! :)

Its called RepairPal. I know they have it for Android. Not sure about the Fruit OS. Its free. :D

It will give you a range for brakes (and other repairs) for your area.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used to have the rotors turned, but with new rotors just a couple of dollars more it is quicker to have a new set ready to go.

ezeq

Full Access Members
Reaction score
$112.65 / kit, 2 rotors with pads(economy price). Hope it helps. Good day

B

bedrck46

$112.65 / kit, 2 rotors with pads(economy price). Hope it helps. Good day

I see your from Canada so is that price in US Dollars or Canadian Dollars Does it include labor and since he's looking for something more that economy Does it help??

As I tried to explain to him his best be would to get a local shop to give him a quote for exactly what he wants.

ezeq

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Friend of mine showed me the receipt, didnt pay attention where he bought it, he got a 09 eb, but then i again i agree with you going to a nearby local shop and ask for a quote.
Good day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BrandonB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used to have the rotors turned, but with new rotors just a couple of dollars more it is quicker to have a new set ready to go.

That used to not be the case then I guess. We used to turn dozens a day. I remember turning them on my old vehicles, it was free ( for me ) to turn them for something like $80-100 after discount to buy new. I hear a lot of shops aren't turning rotors anymore though. So either the prices just tanked or liability became an issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT