Shorty headers 5.4 3V?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Anyone know where I could find a set of shorty headers for the 5.4 3v expeditions? 05-06? I'm finding a lot of 5.4l 2v and 04-08 f150 5.4 3v headers but I'm not sure if the ones for an f150 are an exact fit for the expedition!

My stock exhaust manifold is warped and leaking... Plus a couple broken studs doesn't help the situation either.

JoeD

Reaction score
somebody has to have them, this is an issue with 2 valves also.

This is just spitballing, but in your research for the 150 is the part # the same for the Super Crew as the standard f150.

My 02 Screw and my 04 Exped are damn near identical under the hood, but are both 2v.

Maybe check stock part #s for each and make an executive decision, The shorties I looked at appear to use the stock Y pipe

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Joe, I don't know why I didn't think of it but you're right, I compared the OEM part numbers between the expy and F150 and they're the same thing. This outa make things a little easier now.

5.4T

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let us know how the installation goes. I might have to do this to my navigator as well!