Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JZHOUSE

Reaction score
Your Expedition looks great! How's the ride quality with the 33's? I was at Discount Tire yesterday, and the sales guy said the 33's don't ride well...suggested 275/60R20 for the stock wheels. Any feedback?

For off road 35s on 17s ride great along with 33s on 17s. Tire psi around 45.

On road if you have an AT tire or Hybrid or mild Mud like Nitto Trail Grabber you will be very happy as they still ride great on the road. (Wheels a 17 or 18” max)

20s are not the best off road wheel. Not enough rubber on the 20” tires.

Of course you didn’t mention if you want off road set up or on road only????

Allan E Joyner

Reaction score
for sale $650 for lot

3" readylift strut spacer lift - fabtech uniball upper control arms new in box never installed - superchips flashpaq

Where did you find the upper control arms for an expedition with a 3 inch lift? I need them.

Allan E Joyner

Reaction score
From the best as I can tell by putting it side by side with my truck is that they are the same as an f150

That's what I thought but all the dealers said they were different but yet fordparts.com gives the same part number for 2wd 4wd and f150

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where did you find the upper control arms for an expedition with a 3 inch lift? I need them.

Not necessary for 2 - 3" strut tower lifts

Mine came with daystar 3" up front now has Rancho Quicklift RS9000's instead... sits on regular ole control arms

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's what I thought but all the dealers said they were different but yet fordparts.com gives the same part number for 2wd 4wd and f150

Cross compatibility

Screenshot_2018-01-05-12-58-08.png

....pity theyre such a ***** to get to, else I'd prolly change mine. Seems you need to take the strut out to get at the bolts, and with a lift that means the LCA has to drop too, turning it into pretty much a full suspension disassembly project