Snow and Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is a video from the other day. The trail drifted shut again and I didn't quite make it the first time, so after a little digging, I gave her another try. I also have a clip of my exhaust at the end since I don't think I've ever gotten a video of it before. Stock cats with dual 2 1/4 pipe and 3 1/2 inch tips. No mufflers. I am thinking of getting rid of the 2 rear cats this summer also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH5OKlbmvMA

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
very nice and mean. i wanna do straight pipe, but stupid cali laws say no funn allowed. so what ever.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Somebody should have let you know that your fly was un-buttoned on your Carhartts . :jester:

Exhaust sounds good, but I sure am glad all the snow is gone here.

OP
OP
99 Expy

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks guys, here is another video from last week. Sorry about the bad camera angle, I was by myself, so I just set the camera on a rock. It doesn't look very steep, but it was a little steep to crawl up onto the hill, and it was a mud hole at the bottom. I have pictures of it in my album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E07KczoBPE

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i know that hills steep. my exhaust sounds like that too when i go up some hills too. its something where your like i know i can make it, but if something happens ill be embarrassed kind of hill. haha

98EXPY 5-0

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So if you go wheeling by yourself, what do you have to recover if you get stuck?

OP
OP
99 Expy

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i know that hills steep. my exhaust sounds like that too when i go up some hills too. its something where your like i know i can make it, but if something happens ill be embarrassed kind of hill. haha

There aren't too many big hills around here, but there is one I found. I made it up in high, but was barely moving when I got to the top, all the stuff on my dash fell off when I went up it. I want to try it in low and see how much of a difference it makes. I'll be working up by the Bighorn Mountains this summer where I will be able to do some more challenging wheeling.

OP
OP
99 Expy

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So if you go wheeling by yourself, what do you have to recover if you get stuck?

I've learned to get good with a shovel lol. There aren't really many spots around here that you will get stuck in other than if you fall through a snow drift. There are a few really good mud holes that are not suppose to be there, but have been blocked off by the forest service :) I try to find friends to go with when I can, but you'd swear their truck will explode if it gets dirty when you ask some people.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani