Some chick parked beside me the other day...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
there are videos on youtube with smart cars and wrecks. they hold up quite well. downfall is there are no crumple zones to absorb impact so its all transferred to your body. they hit a concrete wall at a 45 degree angle and the pass door still opened. and another one vs a full size mercedes, the smart car went half way up the nose of the car. but like i said having no crumple zone the body takes the beating. our truck would prob look worse but the "smart" driver would take a beating.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whoever parked the expedition needs to take parking lessons...i have NO problems parking correctly...now my wife on the other hand...and she's in an altima...parks just like that...and i give it too her everytime i see her park like that

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
whoever parked the expedition needs to take parking lessons...i have NO problems parking correctly...now my wife on the other hand...and she's in an altima...parks just like that...and i give it too her everytime i see her park like that

We call that the proverbial "park and dump" in this household.

OP
OP

97_edition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dude I want your rims what kind of rims do you have? thats the first set of rims I seen on a first gen that I actually really WANT

Yep Dib is right. They are the XD Spy 797 series 18"x9".

And thanks for the compliments guys. I want to put a 3" body lift on it but we are expecting a baby next week... The wife is only 5' so she is not excited about it.