Sound Of Tri-State

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrocks05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A week and a half ago I had both of my vehicles tinted. At first we were very happy to finally not have the sun blinding us. A few days later we realized there was a small hole in the passenger side tint and a hair behind the drive side in the Ex. In addition to that, the Freestyle had lettering on both passenger side windows. We were pretty pissed. So I called the guy from Sound of Tri-State and he said bring it in. So yesterday we finally got the time to take the two in and have them looked at. The lettering on the Freestyle came off with some soap and water. It was something that the tint manufacturer just started doing and never told the shop about it. They told us that they would take care of the EX so we left it there and went grocery shopping as intended. This was at about 5 o'clock. We got back to the shop at around 7:30 and the guy was all but done so we decided to wait around for him to finish. As he was doing a final inspection and wipe down he realized that the drivers side door was not as up to par as he would like it. (I didn't notice a thing wrong with it) So he asked me if I had a couple more minutes so he could re-do it again. I am fine with this guy being a perfectionist. If he is not happy with the final product then why should I be. So I told my wife to take the kids home. After re-tinting the driver side he realized the passenger side was not right either. So again he re-did the tint on the passenger side. I was fine with the wait. Finally at 9:30 pm this guy finishes and the windows look great. The shop usually closes at 7. I am very happy that Sound of Tri-State did everything in their power to make me happy and make the tint on my Ex perfect. I wish all companies were like this.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: good to hear there are still some decent companies left in this world.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2