Suddently dont start hellpppp!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do these relays normally melt, as in a known problem? Or is it carrying high amperage? Anyone know?

The original relays were too light duty. They would last through the warranty period, which to Ford is the important period, but fail around 100k miles. The replacement fusebox supposedly has the updated relays in it. Haven't heard of any replacement relays/boxes failing.

OP
OP
W

wingrg

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I already order the relay but can’t find the part number for the blow one the PCM relay same as the fog light relay want to order also but can find the part number.
Thanks!

Last edited:

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its been six months since Bob, aka Bedrck 47 is gone, but I think about him each time an electrical issue pops up. A real classy guy. For those that didn't have the pleasure of knowing him, he was canterous, but his knowledge was beyond reproach, especially electrical, the toughest.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I already order the relay but can’t find the part number for the blow one the PCM relay same as the fog light relay want to order also but can find the part number.
Thanks!

Yes, those three relays across the top of the fuse box are all the same part number. You can order replacements from Rock Auto or call around your local parts supply and see if they have any in stock.
Always carry a spare in the glovebox.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog...+relay,fuel+pump+/+circuit+opening+relay,3380

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik