The pics, tint grille, and system!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TodzY2KExpy

Reaction score
I sent u a PM about HD lights

Originally posted by ExpiInNC
hey Todd its a matrix billit grille....the wife got it for me..Ill try to find out where she got it from....i LOVE it..my dad has a harley, i LOVE those headlights, where did you find those and how much???/

Do you have a pic of your taillights, i am looking for ideas
You have mail about Headlights, My taillights are TYC Elegante Carbon Fiber:

ExpyLitez.jpg

I have had them about a month or so, I like them.

Best Of Luck!

OP
OP
G

well more was done last night..dynamat all through the back hatch, those subs made a lot of noise!!! Also had to fix a small spot on the new tint....next step will be finishing up the stereo, then on to the shocks and springs, going with 4 tokiko blues, and eibachs dropping it about 1.6 inches....

skunky26

Reaction score
Question on SUbs

Hey hows it going what size is that box inorder for it to fit with that 3rd seat in there would u be able to let me know the measurements Thanks alot

OP
OP
G

Hey, it is a box from best buy....The kickers came with a template and we cut the holes into squares. It fits just right with that 3rd seat in there. Oh, its for 10's....12 inch box was to big.