Too Good to be true???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if you depart from here you can just load it underneath the plane. Whats the most your gonna pay, $200?

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really need to get this kit, I just talk to my Offroad shop up here and he for some reason can't get the kit any more. They maybe cutting back production of this kit. :bawl: that would suck.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey canadian expy dude, im right near the ambassador bridge.....

UP IN THE D!! well roseville lol

Last edited:

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks my problem is getting across the border and back in the same day. They like to stick the duty and tax to me then!!! I know I"m being a cheap ass. I need to either stay over 24hrs or get my american friends to come North across the border, only problem is they there in Virginia and not planning on coming up any time soon.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well this better be a good deal cause I just ordered it!!!:flamingdevil:
Going to joining the 11" club (dreaming of that since I was a boy) :drool: LOL
Well I'll see weather this was worth all the hassle ..hopefully no problems.
Anyone good at smuggling things across the border...HAHAHA

rewarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What you should do is go to one of those Mailboxes ETC. or some privately owned shipping / mailbox rental stores that is in the USA in the town that's closest to the border where you live. Rent a mailbox for like $20 for a month. When you have it shipped give the fabtech guy the address of the mailbox place and put "Suite" or "Apartment" or 'Office" number on the shipping address and have it shipped there. Then ask for the tracking info. Just track it and when it gets delivered just drive down to the USA and pick it up. I had a Mailbox rental at one of those places and the guy who owned it said I could put Suite, Office, Apartment etc on the letters shipped to the address. They are really easy to deal with and they'll take the $ for a one month rental I'm sure. You might be able to rent it over the phone and just tell the guy your expecting a package, they'll hold it for you. - Hunter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire