Too Good to be true???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So its still a good deal for you ehhh?

Yeah but it would be way better if a could save that $600 to put towards the 40" tires. I'm only 2 hours to the border so I was going to se about a PO box but alot of Ebay sellers don't send to them. :bawl:

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I really trying to make this work so I save the most $$$, to put towards other toys for the Expy:flamingdevil:
I should of made friends with some nice Buffalo people, but usally we go down there to watch are NHL team.

Last edited:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tires you can get whenever, but a lift at that price is a once in a lifetime chance. Get the lift and store it, then save for the tires. If you dont, your gonna have no lift and no tires lol

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Tires you can get whenever, but a lift at that price is a once in a lifetime chance. Get the lift and store it, then save for the tires. If you dont, your gonna have no lift and no tires lol

That's it!! I need to buy it at that price.. so I can use the saving to buy the tires. Not the stupid price up to get it up here or to buy it up here.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Drive your ass 2hrs and get it lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one there to ship it too!! I think I should of taken Tallsville advise and asked Nuts if I could ship to him .I think he's the closes (3.5hrs) but like I said before he dosen't know me from Mud.. expect as a guy who crawled on over his Expy @ bloomsburg with questions. :crazy:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PM him then drive to his house and get it. **** you can ship it to my house in Florida and Ill store it for ya just dont know how Ill get it to you....

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
PM him then drive to his house and get it. **** you can ship it to my house in Florida and Ill store it for ya just dont know how Ill get it to you....

I'm planing this winter to grab a cruise out of FL, I don't think airlines would allow that much carry on!! :crazy:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your serious pm me, your more then welcome to ship it to my house bro.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, just not sure how I'd get it back here, you think I'd know someone heading your way( all the Canadians flocking your way) I still might take you up on the offer, if nothing else comes through. Thanks Again.:handshake: