What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Um what? I recently bought a 2007 with 184k miles. Is there some issue with the lugs I should know about?

The OEM lugs are a 2-piece design and the outer shell often swells up making removal difficult. I had a couple swell so badly that the outer shell cracked. I originally replaced them with another set of Ford lugs, but those are starting to swell also. Many here and on other Ford forums recommend Gorilla 1-piece lugs as a replacement so I just ordered a set of the Gorilla 61108CXL lugs.

https://www.autonews.com/fixed-ops-...-ford-lug-nuts-continue-complicate-dealership

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I wasn’t looking to upgrade the truck this summer I was looking into the black headlamps too. Sharp.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve had a cluster of dash lights....low fuel, low washer fluid, low tire pressure, occasional engine light and traction control light (those two are related). Don’t have time to work on the truck at the moment too busy building more apartments. Trucks been running great, but the speed sensor problem is getting annoying.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The easiest route to becoming a millionaire.

This is the first build I’m running A to Z. Fun stuff. 24 units, but this COVID era construction is a pain at times. Big lead times at the moment. Doors are 6 weeks out, luckily I locked in siding and versetta stone a while back. But materials are going up across the board shortly here, trying to beat the increases. Scared money is no money they say right? Lumber shot up on building two big time.

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inflation is coming, the ripple of the tsunami has started. We will see what happens when the market stabilizes this summer, maybe it will be buffered some.

Plati

Reaction score
Took my 2014EL out for a cruise today ... about 90 minutes. Nice day, sunny 18 degrees. Don't drive it too much since I'm not travelling this winter and I usually drive the BEATER.
Must say this is the best vehicle I've ever owned. So smooth and great to drive. Never really had any problems with it other than routine maintenance.