What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dug it out of a foot of snow. Fortunately I only had about 6 feet to do in front of it where the plow came through, surprisingly early for the amount of snow we got in our area. We are usually one of the last neighborhoods being so close to the county line and far from actual town. Its nice having two long vehicles to full the driveway. A quick path down each side to make it in without tracking snow and that was it.

The people across the street from me are a special breed. They apparently didn't get the memo on no trash pick up (went out over text) so what do they do? Piled it in the road as to not block their driveway. The plows completely buried the cans in a solid 4 feet of snow and ice (they live on a corner lot). Should be interesting to see how that plays out since you can just barely make out the lid in the snow. No way that's getting picked up for at least a week or two w the Temps we will be seeing. Lol.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Installed the Rigid SR-Q Pro replacement set I received yesterday. Kudos to Rigid for honoring their warranty. Unfortunately, many companies these days do not.

Thunderbirdsport

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Same. I either run Interstate, or else the batteries from our local hardware store. They have a pretty flippin' good warranty deal..

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never had an issue with a Ford battery, I’ve gotten a few from the dealer. Auto parts stores scare me a lot of old stock, this ones brand spanking new.

Plati

Reaction score
any new battery i always charge right up to max, with schumacher
later on, battery tender is good enough

why go 750 cca?

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
any new battery i always charge right up to max, with schumacher
later on, battery tender is good enough

why go 750 cca?

I went 850. :D With all of the electronics and such, I found it didn't take much to cause a long crank in cold weather with the 650. The 850 gives me plenty of overhead and easier starts in the cold.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger