what do you guys think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
nurf bars

You have to be careful with these...I bought a set like this off e-bay..and the front plates wouldn't fit...I ended up fighting with the Mfg. cuz they said they would fit and I told they need to fly someone out here and put them on then...if they could get them to fit I would pay for the air fare....they had me ship them back and I bought a pair of Westerns...paid more for them but they were the right fit...

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thats a lot of money to just bedline.... you might want to see if you can find a used set to first

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they do protect against rock chips, but eventually the trap moisture and whatnot behind them, causing your doors to rust without you even knowing about it...i agree, tape and bedline yourself. bedliner will keep the moisture out.

TheGuyWho

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thats a lot of money to just bedline.... you might want to see if you can find a used set to first

A dime a dozen at my junk yards… And the stock ones are better quality I think.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This thread is old .....
But they mean just tape off the area you want protected and spary with bedliner

soulsedge

Reaction score
Ahh, yeah i knew it was old, i was trying to go thru the guy with the awesome brush guards i'm trying to identifies, posts....and saw this. heh.

figured i'd ask, thanks for the clarification! =)