What other Forums do you use and how do they compare to the Exy Forum?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am wondering what auto Forums you guys are using and how the other forums stack up to the Expy Forum. they can be any brand make or model.

OP
OP
Nathanialson 08

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so I'll start

I use the expy forum, Ford Explorer Forum, and today I signed up to the Impala Forum.

now the Explorer forum so far nobody has commented on my post I put but I'm also hardly on there as I like the atmosphere and the people here on the Expy forum and get great advise when needed.

and as for the impala forum I'm new to it so I couldn't say but so far I like it.

Static54

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Milwaukee WI /Anthem, AZ / Grand Rapids, MI
Performancetrucks.net Good smart guys very busy forum. It's a spin off of ls1tech but oriented mostly for Chevy trucks although it does offer forums for dodge and ford but 90% is Chevy.

I sold my turbo silverado to buy my family oriented 13 limited expe

f3e25619.jpg

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use this one the most by far. I am also on a jet boat forum and a snowmobile forum, but honestly I would rather ask questions I have here. This forum has the best members I have found so far.

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Socalstangs- it's a local site for my car club.

Svtperformance- joined when I had my GT to get into the market section. Now I mostly stick to the New Edge and Blower Bistro. The knowledge comes and goes depending on who posts.

S197forum- joined when we bought the 06. Very knowledgeable guys on there. I spend more time reading than posting.

Sn95forum- another Mustang site just for the 94-04 crowd. Very cliqueish though.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As of now the only car sites Im on are this one, Ford Truck Enthusiast and Bob is the oil guy. The later 2 have good infor but the expedition section is DEAD on FTE and even has a troll or 2 roaming around which is a HUGE turnoff. Here there seem to be zero trolls that I have encountered.

Some previous sites I have been on are dsmtuners, baltimore turbo (long dead site) and some other DSM sites I dont care to remember or mention. All in all this forums have thus far been the best forum for vehicles I have belonged to, although not the most populated, and that is not becasue Im posting on the site. Ben here for a little while and been prowling for a looong time and havent seen a troll post which makes me quite happy. /home

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is it for me. I was on some Hummer sites when we had our H3 but since that is gone, I don't go there anymore.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

ndpuckhead

Reaction score
I'm on the bullet and used to be on foureyed pride until I had too much of an opinion and wasn't welcome there anymore

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm on the bullet and used to be on foureyed pride until I had too much of an opinion and wasn't welcome there anymore

funny, Im restoring an 89 and visit corral every now and them. The site went to **** since the canadians took it over