What's up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GerardoLoez

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Gerardo, you can call me Gerry. I'm a car enthusiast :) I have a part time job & go to school part time. I own a beautiful 2000 Ford Expedition XLT Triton V8 that I have invested over the years. And in 2 years I will finally have paid off my other car; 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona RT 5.L Hemi! I'm here to make friends around my area, gain more knowledge, and simply to have fun! If you have any questions just ask!

My truck:

2wgf86c.jpg

2vdh3dv.jpg

118j061.jpg

My car:

kao7co.jpg

2ex1pvl.jpg

2dihq9k.jpg

35brsb4.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice rides...paint the grey trim red and mold the hood scoops

Scobinott

Reaction score
Nice stuff. I love the chargers! Going to get my wife one as soon as we get some things paid off. Welcome to the forum!

OP
OP
G

GerardoLoez

Reaction score
Nice stuff. I love the chargers! Going to get my wife one as soon as we get some things paid off. Welcome to the forum!

Thank you. Chargers are awesome. I wanted a sporty fast car, but it had to be a sedan... only car that fits my needs :) good luck on finding the right one! :)