Who has the most miles on the odometer of their expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dvandoormaal

Reaction score
Mileage

198,000 miles or 306,000 km here in Canada.

Great shape all things considered but starting to smell burning oil and see a little smoke from the right side, fearing the notorious HG leak :Frustrated:

Gotta drive from BC to Alberta at Christmas, hopefully it will be all good!

Last edited:

dvandoormaal

Reaction score
480 original here, just dodged a bullet over coolant loss that turned out to be external & a loose rad hose :Rock on:

Wow thats unreal, good to hear they can last like that. Just gotta keep an eye on everything and keep pouring time and $$$ in I guess.

Just looking on autotrader USA and I am seeing listings for Expo's with well over 300,000 miles, even this one in Alabama with 339k miles 545,000 km!!!

Cars for Sale: 2001 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer in Huntsville, AL 35805: Sport Utility Details - 411387054 - Autotrader

Bigmac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know, that in the US you have much more roads than we do here in Russia, but it looks like I'm not so far with my Expy too. It is about 118K Miles already on my odometr now.