Ironbull Bumper Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rayt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would not do this again. Bolts right up but fit and finish is not there. Had to go shopping all around for other parts to get it together. And the part to support the FORD Grille does not fit.

No documentation, and no where to really secure the rubber flap behind the bumper.

Left and right sides of bumper aren't built the same.
The area right above where i have my tow hooks protrudes a different amount.
The spacing and gap around headlights is off by as much as 1/2" on both sides
But asides form this crap, it does look half decent.

I also have RCI metalworks skid plates installed. They are marketed as for f150, but all you need to buy is 2x 10mm Long U nut and 2x 10mm bolts and it'll mount right up with a factory look/no drill.

Running JW Speaker 6150 fog lights

IMG_20150606_153116copy_zpskswukfkj.jpg

Last edited:

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hate to hear that but that's what quite a few people in the O&G business have said about them too. It seems that Fab Fours is the name in the business when to comes to those people really using their bumpers. They make them for the suburban and Tahoe but not the expedition probably because GM sells their SUVs over 3 to 1 when compared to the expedition.

I also like how they force you to have a giant rolling advertisement for them on the front of your truck which really sucks when you look at the issues you had / have. Maybe ask them to send you a new one or dispute it with the CC company if the fit is that bad.

OP
OP
R

rayt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hate to hear that but that's what quite a few people in the O&G business have said about them too. It seems that Fab Fours is the name in the business when to comes to those people really using their bumpers. They make them for the suburban and Tahoe but not the expedition probably because GM sells their SUVs over 3 to 1 when compared to the expedition.

I also like how they force you to have a giant rolling advertisement for them on the front of your truck which really sucks when you look at the issues you had / have. Maybe ask them to send you a new one or dispute it with the CC company if the fit is that bad.

thats going to be hard, i've had this sitting around for half a year hah. I sent them a whole slew of pics that i will eventually post after i resize them.
Pretty shoddy stuff, like they just built it without any measurements

FatBoyExpy

Reaction score
That is very disappointing because I was looking towards their Expy bumper when the time came to mount my wench. Guess I should look elsewhere

OP
OP
R

rayt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMG_20150707_16384001_zpswob5gyrm.jpg

latest picture, bumper is starting to grow on me.
running the ironbull bumper, rci skid plates, jw speaker fog lights. vehicle is leveled with rancho quicklift loaded. will monstaliner the silver trim pieces soon.

Last edited: