04 Front Bumper Removal Help Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiber_tek

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone that runs and helps keep this forum running for us nubs to be able to come in and ask questions! Awesome site!

This is on a 2004 Eddie Bauer Expedition 4x4, if that helps any.

My son just ran the front bumper into a rock and it needs to be removed and cleaned up, straightened up, maybe touched up a little. Has anyone had to remove one of these? This is the lower urethane part where the driving lights are mounted. I don't want to start tearing things up by doing it wrong. Or I should say HE doesn't want to tear things up anymore. Broken clips, holes in the urethane, etc.

Thank you!!!!!

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is for a 2003, but it should be very similar, if not the same. Skip the part that says Navigator. Just threw it in there for anyone else that might need it.

As a side note, I'd probably save them, just in case they get lost, for whatever reason...

Bumper cover 1.JPG

Bumper cover 2.JPG

Bumper cover 3.JPG

Bumper cover 4.JPG

Bumper 1.JPG

OP
OP
F

fiber_tek

Reaction score
Thank you!!! Do you know how to remove the clips it is talking about? Are they just like the interior door panel clips?

Jason

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure, never done it :p

Hopefully by the time you're at the last step, you should be able to at least move some of the bumper out of the way so you can take a peek.

Dann

Reaction score
Does anyone have a diagram for removing the front fenders on a 2004 ford expedition

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire