05 EB 3rd Row Power seat motor died...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djscottyfox

Reaction score
My 2005 EB Exp driver-side 3rd row power seat motor died. The power seat will go down about half way, and then get stuck. I'm assuming stripped gears. Took it to Ford to get fixed, and they said Ford no longer makes the part (The latch assembly) and to try to find it online. I've had no luck locating it.

Anybody know the part number for this, and a place to purchase it online? You guys are the experts....

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm really surprised they wouldn't make it anymore being the vehicle is only 9 years old. Try calling another ford dealership just to confirm you didn't have a dud mechanic.

Sent from the Pocket Computer

metaldrgn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a similar experience with connecting rod bolts but luckily they had just the right amount in stock for my 03 expedition.

Usually if the dealer says they can't get it fordparts.com won't work either. It'll let you order it but the dealer will just call you and say they can't fill the order and refund you the money.

Last edited:

aaron.henshaw1

Reaction score
O4 exposition trying to install 22 inch by nine and a half symbolic XR 33 s hitting disc caliper