07 08 09 10 front end converison on a 2006 expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sweet i knew this was possible on the excursion but i didn't know anybody had done it on a expedition. i have been trying to find out if something like this was possible with an 02 EB, i really don't like the front end accessories like grilles and headlights that are available for the gen 1 body's. i really want something like the rpb grills but they only have them from 09 and up.

ruvelojr

Reaction score
20131129_141520.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
This was the outcome.in the end I welded the header pannel from 3rd gen to make it right..about 1500 in cost in parts n paint..not bad for my expedition. I painted the e.b brown to stock tux black looks nice.im still working on getting the front bumper cladding molded w.i.p but happy

Last edited:

ruvelojr

Reaction score
Any body have questions message me will try best to awnser.once I had the upper radiator support all fell into place.big thanks to Cadillac the original maker of this thread had I not seen this I never would of jumped in to do this mod.extremly happy w the turnout.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone on 28s please post a pic. tooks wheels off my car want 28s but dont know if i should just stay wit 6s. will the car ride the same as it did with 6s? anyone with pics? any mods?

I'm not on 28s yet but I will be...shouldn't change the ride

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where u located again?

ruvelojr

Reaction score
Is really like to see this transformation done in a how-to thread.

Great work...
Well all really just falls right into place.
Need the upper radiator support- holds lights grille and hoodlatch
Bumper upper/lower
Headlights
Headlight bulbs neet o be retrofit.i just installed h.i d.s easier
And the hood
Its simpler if its not the limited/eddie Bauer editions no cladding to deal with

Once I had the hood on I just lined up the upper radiator support and welded it on.thats the hardest part if its
Off everything will be out of line.if you can find the bumper n hood in the same color thats the way to go..ill see if I have more pics.breakdown is pretty easy.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not easy when u don't weld