07 Stock DVD player question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robby001

Reaction score
I have an odd question about our factory DVD player. How do I disable the last place memory when inserting movies that you have watched but didn’t finish? Every time I put a movie in that the kids watched it goes to the last place before the movie was taken out.

Not sure what to do. We don’t have the remote for the unit.

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm not too sure. Does it happen even after the ignition has been turned off and the DVD removed? Might need to find the DVD menu and find the settings screen.
If you need a remote, I think I have one that will work on your '07. When I bought my '06 they accidentally gave me a new remote for an '07 or '08 instead. Let me know if you want it. $10 shipped should work.

Last edited:

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you can't find a remote, or you want to get it back to normal before the remote gets to you. Unhook the negative battery cable for about 30sec then hook it back up. All settings will convert back to factory ( only thing is sometimes the way it is set is the factory setting ) I am not sure if that is the factory setting or not, but it is an easy thing to try and free.