1 like and 1 Dislike about your Expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Love the ride, but hate the side to side bobbing it does with its suspension style. (I have CCD on 22's and it still does it) The New Yukons added an additional rear link to reduce this.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Love the ride, but hate the side to side bobbing it does with its suspension style. (I have CCD on 22's and it still does it) The New Yukons added an additional rear link to reduce this.
I’ve never noticed this but now I’m worried I will tomorrow and never get it out of my mind....

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man this is hard with so many things that I love about it!

Umm a like today was how fast my seats and steering wheel warm up!

Dislike today was how much freaking dirt hides on the back hatch. It's under the fin, the chrome trim, the emblem, the step. It just keeps dripping mud from everywhere when I wash it haha.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Have you looked into the Hellwig sway bars? I think I’m going to put the rear on before tow season starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Adaptive cruise control with stop and go is awesome. It isn’t perfect, but it is awesome. The fit and finish on my dash could be better on my XLT. Some of the pieces aren’t aligned well.

Donn Brink

Reaction score
Love the interior seating comfort and creature comforts....Hate the roof rack rail system. ( Front cross rail is fixed and rear only has two mounting location options...Had to spend $$$ on aftermarket cross members to accommodate my Thule roof top box )

jastevenson

Reaction score
Adaptive cruise control with stop and go is awesome. It isn’t perfect, but it is awesome. The fit and finish on my dash could be better on my XLT. Some of the pieces aren’t aligned well.

ACC works well on the highway but am not super impressed with the stop and go function. I feel like it hits the brakes late and hard, rather than getting on the brakes earlier and allowing for a smooth deceleration to stop.

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ACC works well on the highway but am not super impressed with the stop and go function. I feel like it hits the brakes late and hard, rather than getting on the brakes earlier and allowing for a smooth deceleration to stop.

I use Eco mode which I thinks helps to make the ACC more mellow. It depends heavily on the driver in front of you. It is nice to have as a backup also. I have drivewise and I get quick stops pretty often if I don’t intervene.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I also find it depends on the distance set. If I have it set to one "bar" I come up on vehicles fast and then brakes are slammed. If I have it set to 3-4, it seems somewhat smoother, but still harsh.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve never noticed this but now I’m worried I will tomorrow and never get it out of my mind....

Backroads are the worst. My wifes head bobs from side to side in the passenger seat..... Its all side-to-side movement from the rear end I believe.

I'm a little afraid of the sway bars, because they CAN make them ride very very stiff, but a mild bar would be greatly helpful!