1500HP EV SUV! Dump your Expy for it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those are just heavily modded current gen gm extended length suvs. With the amount of weight added to it, the range cant be good, and theyre starting at over 125k. The new gms with their diesels wpuld be way better options. Hell, the modded new escalade with luxury interior by lexani would be better.

OP
OP
Fozzy

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If the numbers where real and so was the car. $135K for a 700 mile range, 1500 HP Luxury SUV that can tow 15K. Wouldn’t be that bad of a deal IMO. A fully loaded Cadillac Escalade is said to be over $100K. No where near the power, towing or range of this thing. Plus no cam phasers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
More EV vaporware. I love EVs, and look forward to getting one, but I'm getting sick of all these companies coming up with derivative concepts to raise capital. Fisker, Workhorse, Xos, Nikola, Faraday, Lucid...too many to count and it's getting ridiculous. It's a crash grab by companies that are late to the party and have nothing truly new to offer.

There's a reason why Tesla has been the only recent automotive startup to survive. Rivian will probably get purchased by Amazon or an existing automaker if it brings a successful product to market. Only an automaker with sufficient capital to scale battery production can truly compete in this space.