18" wheels on a 2013 EL limited?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I like the new off road series for 2018 I believe they are running 18" wheels now I need to see what tire

size fits best with a 3/2 level kit. Not sure but 34" sounds like the ride will improve along with looks

(due to the high profile), so now what about the roll?

2013 EL limited

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I like the new off road series for 2018 I believe they are running 18" wheels now I need to see what tire

size fits best with a 3/2 level kit. Not sure but 34" sounds like the ride will improve along with looks

2013 EL limited
Not a fan of anything but 20s

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

2013 EL limited
Almost everyone who is big into offroading favors 18" rims. The higher sidewalls are better for rough roads and helps cushion the ride. Most everybody who does a 3/2 lift goes for 35" diameter tires. They fit in the wheel wells without rubbing. Just watch the offset of the wheels that you get you want to match the offset of the stock wheels or maybe go with a little higher offset so the wheels are pushed out past the fenders just a little.

Knox GSL

Reaction score
If you're doing a 35, stick with the stock offset. I've got a 32.5 inch tire that'll rub on -24. Looks good but is the stock height, just wider and offset rims.

Canuckid

Reaction score
Thanks, the wheels are xd heist 18x9 +30 offset. They are almost flush in the rear but stick out a little in the front. Especially when viewing it from the front of the vehicle.