19 ince lcd touch screen project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

workman8505

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys been working on the accord my other project for a while and we've had to moveseeing as my business is failing lol. Sux but ill live. Got myself a job at autozome so things are looking up hope I will have money soon for both stay tuned.

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm enjoying your thread. that's some gutsy project you have, real grit.

I've been interested in CarPC for a while, but not near venturous enough to tackle a 19" screen IN THE DASH. Wowza, that should get published somewhere.

Chins up man, and thanks for all the pics.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry your business went south...congrats on landing the job though

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can't wait to see how this comes out man, wish you lived closer because I'd gladly help out

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know how you feel! I havent even really been able to afford maintenance let alone cool mods!

OP
OP
W

workman8505

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yea guys right now the expy is for the most part just sitting under the cover I get to go out and stater her up every couple of days i think in the past month i have gotten to drive her once. as far as publishing it maybe if i ever finish the dang thing and its good enough i will submit in to a few mags idk. and yea Boston is a bit of a stretch but if you feel frogy and take a trip down to 106 degree Georgia let me know..... The only good thing about mine is it is paid off.

I might have to flip a coin in the next few days my wife has made a deal with me if i sell the expy i can get motorcycle again and she dropped her restrictions on engine size and all that jazz. So sadly enough i might have to get a dash from pull a part and sell it for 3,000 or maybe as is will all the parts to do the carpc idk. I do miss having a bike so i might do it but i would prob miss going off road when i got one so its up in the air at this point.

I also want to thank you guys for hanging in there with me on this one .

OP
OP
W

workman8505

Full Access Members
Reaction score
also captain i started with a 15 inch and it just wasnt big enough for me and it wasnt mounted in the dash like the 19 inch will be it was on a arm mounted to the center console and just took up way to much room and as far as pics i like to document everything i do when it comes to cars i prob have 200 pics of the expy and 150 of my accord from every little thing i do just in case some one else out there wants to do it or see it.

OP
OP
W

workman8505

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well its going back stock this week or next i've gotten the old cut up dash out

WP_000152.jpg

now i just have to go to pull a part for the new dash and get it traded for the offered 98 yanaha fzr600 plus $$$.... ill miss her when she is gone....

Last edited:

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow if you can out all that back together again you're better than me!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev