19 Platinum Rim/Tire sizes. Are 17’s an option?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ-Idaho

Reaction score
Obviously came with 22s. Local Dealers and tire companies do not have a specific answer as to whether 17 inch rims/tires will fit around the discs/calipers.

anyone try 27s?

thx

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So, you are curious if 17s or 27s fit? quite the gap there!! I’m not sure. I thought I remember seeing that 17s are possible but I don’t know.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wanna say someone on here is running 17 inch Raptor wheels...

Eric_B

Reaction score
Obviously came with 22s. Local Dealers and tire companies do not have a specific answer as to whether 17 inch rims/tires will fit around the discs/calipers.

anyone try 27s?

thx
So, did it work? Just got a 2018 with 22" wheels and want to go as small as possible with the wheels.

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 17" raptor wheels. 17's will clear brakes fine. If you go F150 wheels, you will have the rear axle shaft end to mess with. I did .25 spacers (all around) and hogged out the center cap to clear the last little bit.

OP
OP
K

KJ-Idaho

Reaction score
Yes. Been running 275x70x17 nitto Terra grapplers with no spacers. No rubbing or other issues. At one point for about 3 hrs of drivin, I was getting a high pitched squeal. cam on for no reason, stopped making the noise just as quickly. I had the tire/rim inspected. Discount tire couldn’t find an issue. Suspected that a small piece of plastic, cardboard, or twig might have gotten lodged but bumped off. That was six months ago. No issue since.

Knut

Reaction score
Use these calculators