1997 taking in water, gurgle gurgle!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brilis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a 97 EB, 5.4 with 90K miles in great shape. I have had a few roof leaks over the years. A few times from the drain holes on the sunroof being clogged. The other day i see water on the passenger side front mat and head liner by sun visor all wet. I cleaned out the sunroof area, checked drains. All good.

It has to be coming in somewhere by the corner of the door gasket or top of windshield. Can anyone make some suggestions? Also if I had to bring it to someone, who would handle this type of repair, body shop?

Thanks!!!

Brian

OP
OP
B

brilis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Would a body shop or auto glass shop be able to handle this type of leak?

Spaznaut

Reaction score
You may have to get up in that headliner to see. A window glass like Safelite would be able to reseal the windshield. Make sure they get all the old sealant off. Make sure you don't have a hose broke from the drain hole in the sunroof down to the fender/pillar. They will dryrot and fall off the nipple up there.