1998-2002 Navigator Headlights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96mustangV6

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 1998 Navigator with H.I.Ds. and they really arnt that bright since the beam just scatters. My wifes car has projectors and 3-4 times brighter and ive seen projectors for 03+ Navigators.

Does anyone know where i can get Projectors for a 98 Navi. I dont care if it has halos or not. Ive searched with nothin.

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
USE THIS LINK as a start. You'll see the same few parts and the same model# will range from $185 with one site to #235 at another.

I would create a new folder, and as I see the items of interest bookmark to that folder and narrow down the choices.

OP
OP

96mustangV6

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Still not seein headlights. I must be blind. See tons of projector fogs. Must be since High/low are same bulb and projectors have a Cut Off. But i dont use high beams with H.I.D.

Has anyone retrofitted projecters into headlights on the Navis.

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
"Though the Navigator's exterior bears resemblance to its Expedition cousin at a glance, it differs in a number of ways, including different front and rear fascias with unique headlights and taillights, a chrome "waterfall" style grille, a unique hood, different style wheels, unique wheel arches, a different roof rack, and different door handles. "

Well that screws the pooch. Looks like a projector retrofit will be your only option.

This is why you havent gotten an answer at lincolnvscadillac.com

OP
OP

96mustangV6

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea thats what i was thinkin.

I come to both sites but get way more answeres here. That site is pretty much dead and full of markvii owners.

Thanks for lookin for me. I guess its time i read up on how to retro fit some.