1st Time Off Road!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is the first time I have taken the 2012 off road. Went to the hunting lease to check food plots and feeders. Its still so dry here in Louisiana I made it back to the house without getting her dirty! We need rain!!

Attachments

• 2012 Expedition 4x4 - 4T.jpg
    2012 Expedition 4x4 - 4T.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 13,658

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man you need rain I need it to stop... been hunting in rain almost all of bow season and most of muzzleloader.... hay field was so wet last night my dad's 07 grand cherokee sunk the front wheels and took a tractor to pull it out... I was at work and they managed to destroy his brushguards.... i don't know how... but you can come get our rain.. i need it to dry out

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wes I would like to remind you that us 3rd generation owners are held to higher standards then getting our trucks dirty.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
use 1st gens have to get ours dirty. its in the fine print when you go buy it. haha

but can we have some rain? its been noting but foggy for the past weeks. and later this week its going to be hot and dry. GREAT! not...

OP
OP
Wes1

Wes1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sol,

I have to agree with DF5.4, she will wash up nice, plus a good friends owns a car wash. Free washes whenever she is dirty. Even better, it's two blocks from the house!!

At the rate its raining around here, no worries about getting dirty!

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went into cardiac arrest when my truck was dirty after driving through the flooded field.

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went into cardiac arrest when my truck was dirty after driving through the flooded field.

Werent you proud that you had some pictures of your truck with a couple of specs of dust on it?