2000 to 03 Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My local junkyard has a 2 04s ones hit driver and the other passenger,.. Only thing I am buying there is the grill though, I am going with that 03 to 06 bodykit, everything else i'll find on craigslist

I would imagine you need the newer core support too. Are you going to replace the bumper pads? I have read you need to cut the frame on yours to get the newer style pad to fit.

Hornblaster29

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok ill have to cheak junk yards here I just realy want to do the bumber an the grill cant do to much cuz its my only way to get around an cant aford for it to be down long

OP
OP
Exia

Exia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would imagine you need the newer core support too. Are you going to replace the bumper pads? I have read you need to cut the frame on yours to get the newer style pad to fit.

To be honest not sure, My idea is to cut and remold, like I did for my friends 240sx to Skyline conversion. Only true issue was headlights, that required a little finess.. Agreed if I do the cut and remolding it may not have the true 03 look from factory but it will still have the lines and a 03 look. But i'll have to wait and get my hands on the kit and see what I can and can not do. I'm not going to start tearing it down till I see the parts.

Ok ill have to cheak junk yards here I just realy want to do the bumber an the grill cant do to much cuz its my only way to get around an cant aford for it to be down long

Also check craigslist people always have wrecked or junked expy's on there.. I have my other play toy to drive while I attempt this, not the most practical but hey it'll work