2001 EB expedition driver heated seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

i have a 2001 EB expedition i have a problem with driver side heater in the seat, the light comes on but no heat...the passenger seat works fine but nothing on the driver side.....bad part is that i am out of my warranty by 120 miles, does anyone know if there is a fix for this problems, weather it be a quick fix, a factory recal.....any info would be appreciated.....thanks

Keydo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Had this happen to me on a '99 Navigator. The switch was on, but the heater unit was not coming on. Needed a new heater module. This was on the passenger side.

You can probably try to check it the heater module is actually receiving electricity with a voltage checker (simple device you can pick up at Orchard Supply or Home Depot).

If the module is not receiving electricity, then it's probably an easy fix. If it is receiving electricity (like it was in my case), then the module has gone bad.

Good luck.