2003 EB stalling, 2wd, 5.4 - nightmare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ray young

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i had a occasional buzzing in my SJB. when i swapped mine out for a updated one it cured a bunch of problems. it only took about 30 minutes to change.

OP
OP
RichardH

RichardH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i had a occasional buzzing in my SJB. when i swapped mine out for a updated one it cured a bunch of problems. it only took about 30 minutes to change.

Good to know. (I think it's only a couple of bolts and several connectors of course)

iI you don't mind elaborating, what other problems were cured?

ray young

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok where to start.... power door locks stopped working. power windows stopped working. drivers rear turn signal stopped working. a no crank no start problem and it died because of the fuel pump relay going bad

OP
OP
RichardH

RichardH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok where to start.... power door locks stopped working. power windows stopped working. drivers rear turn signal stopped working. a no crank no start problem and it died because of the fuel pump relay going bad

Thanks for sharing.

I think I need to update the SJB.

I have an odd issue with my locks. I lock the door - running, or not running and it unlocks itself. Only way to lock the truck is with fob.

I also need to fix the non-functional side mirror switch. I guess it could be part of the SJB.

ray young

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i know very little about the SJB the main thing to remember is wherever you buy it from needs to have your Expy's VIN# to double check which SBJ you need

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65