2003 Navigator Stuck Injector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96mustangV6

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok my 2003 popped up code P0175. Bank 2 Rich. The truck even smells rich. Getting 14mpg on highway vs 17 that I was getting. I'm thinking it's a stuck injector. Smells real rich off start. Truck dosnt run rough though. Been reading these injectors are common for leaking/sticking. I ran 2 tanks of techron chevron and it cleared up and light stayed off. After a month of not running it and probably 10 fill ups it's back on again so think it's on last leg on injectors.

The say the 32v Navigator, Continital, Mach 1 and Cobras all had the same 24# injectors. Where the rest had 19# and 21#. Will any ford 24# injectors work. Its hard to find injectors for the Navi but easy for the Cobra, but everyone is happy of those. But I can type in 24# ford injectors and come up with toooooons. That are a lil cheaper. I wanna replace all 8. But are all ford injectors the same is what I'm asking. Or do I need to order from 1 of the 4 listed only.

AcesOverEights

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the 03-04 cobra's had larger injectors. those wont work.

you have the new style injectors in you truck, so you need to make sure its from an 03+ vehicle. Or you can just go to rockauto.com and buy a single one for $30 or 8 for $25ea