2004 X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kmz28

Reaction score
Janz

Your install sounds like it went pretty smooth. I would definitely like to change my bulbs I just haven't had the time to look into it. Here are the tail lights that I have and the place where I got them: http://www.matrixracing.com/BI5316Details.htm They were $198, 6 months ago and haven't changed much. I think this is probably the cheapest you can find these particular lights, even on Ebay. They're pretty decent and there's about 5 variations. Here are the headlights that I have, but I got them off Ebay for $220: http://www.matrixracing.com/BI4449Details.htm There's a few variations of these also. I'd definitely like to see your finished product once your all done!

janz

Reaction score
Thanks for the linx' The tail lights look like there's no outer clear lens. Is this how they come or do they have a clear outer protective lens on them. Just want to know b4 I purchase them. I like either the black with red flames or the carbon fiber ones.

janz

Reaction score
Finaly got the Xpi back from the shop...Here's a pix of the projectors with dual angel eyes I took 2nite. Along with the new headlights we installed super white low & high beams & yellow parking/signal bulbs...Will be intalling the yellow fog light bulbs 2morrow morning & will take more pixs to post...

Attachments

• dsc03830a.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 951
OP
OP
K

kmz28

Reaction score
Sorry bout the delay on the clear part on the tail lamps. I thought I replied already but coming back I realized that I didn't. Yes, they are chrome on the insided and have a clear cover on the outside. They're pretty decent too, though they fog up alot. But I am in England and the weather here is unforgiving. Now, your angel eye's are looking nice! Doesn't it just really make that front end stand out?! You think you can direct me to where you got the super lows and highs? I'd like to look into those. Was it a difficult upgrade? thanks

janz

Reaction score
Yeah it does...I took some more pixs...
You can go to this link to view the pixs i took..
Janzen's Xpi

DSC03847

ObliQ

Reaction score
Nice truck, man. I was wondering where everyone gets their small lower grilles from. I just ordered a chrome honeycomb pattern front grille, but I can't find the smaller lower grille to match like you guys have to match your billet grilles. Please advise.