2005 Rear ac works, front always on heat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dross93ranger

Reaction score
As stated my front blows hot air no matter where the dial is turned while the rear ac and heat does work perfectly. I am trying to find the cause of this since I have a 1 year old and summer is coming on. Could it possibly be the heater control valve under the hood?

OP
OP
D

dross93ranger

Reaction score
There is a small vacuum hose attached to it, when is that suppose to have vacuum? I can't feel any with my thumb no matter what position the knobs are in

OP
OP
D

dross93ranger

Reaction score
Sweet! That's what I needed to know, now I just need to find out why I'm not getting vacuum and I would say my ac will be functional again.

OP
OP
D

dross93ranger

Reaction score
Also there is a lever which I am guessing pulls in and out based on vacuum. I still have heat regardless if where I push it...Ill update in the morning since I am at work now.

Expy530

Reaction score
Right on! I know how it is I have 2 little girls and every car I own has to have a good working ac and heater lol the vacuum lines are hard pipe plastic. So if u think its cracked just get regular vacuum line it will work just fine