2006 2WD Eddie Bauer (COIL OVER STRUT) Suspension Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DFDUBB

Reaction score
Hi, new to the forum. Recently bought an 06 2wd Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition with Coilovers at all 4 corners trying to find any information on drops and have found NOTHING...wanting to tuck 22's haven't been able to find an appropriate lowering spring or an Airspring setup HELP ME OUT!!

Drae

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What's up DFDUBB! I'm also from Ft. Worth and been looking at these for my wife's 03. Her Expedition is 4wd but I've read I shouldn't have any problems. Screenshot_20180607-195716.png
I was only worried if they weren't low enough where I should begin begin cutting. 1/2 coil or 1 full coil and see where I'm at? I think Bilsteins may be the best shock to handle the spring rate the springs would give you. I won't know for a little while because I have other things to take care first with her Expedition and mines. So if you jump into it please share. Also I know it says up to 05 and yours is an 06 but I wouldn't imagine much changed, if any, in the suspension between them. Maybe someone will chime in confirm this.