2006 Expedition Eddie Bauer Headlight Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Albert

Reaction score
Good evening,

I am new to this forum so I apologize in advance if this question has been asked and answered. I would like to change my front high and low beams to LED bulbs as well as the fog lights. I would also like to change the rear lights, brake lights, reverse lights, etc. Essentially all the exterior bulbs I can possibly change into LED style with a white light.

With the proliferation of so many brands out there, it makes it quite difficult for one to make a good choice. I figured someone here has done this to their exp so I figured I would ask. Any guidance that can be provided will be greatly appreciated.

46L281GT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought low beams for mine from AuxBeam recently and they have been pretty good. Only problem is that they have a faint flicker when they are off and i click the unlock button. Might be a fluke, but I'm not sure since I haven't had time to diagnose it. I also replaced the fogs with cheap ebay leds. just wanted the same look more than actual light output on those. High beams are still halogens.

OP
OP
A

Albert

Reaction score
Thanks 46L281GT. Is there a reason you left the high beams halogen?

46L281GT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mainly cost honestly. I don't use high beams often. I also have a 24 inch led bar in the lower grill I can use as a "high beam" when I'm on the desolate back country roads.