2007 Expedition Spark Plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plati

Reaction score
This thread is beat to death so I figure I can slip this in without ****** anyone off (unlikely).

Another great use for fuel line is as a replacement for when the Dremel tool drive coupling breaks (which happens frequently). Just cut off a 3/4" piece of fuel line and put that in there.
Costs nothing and you are back in b'ness. Takes a couple minutes to take it apart and put it back together. How many Dremel tools are just thrown away? OK back to the thread ...

https://www.ebay.com/i/174382194906...an_wZRmMZYUVcH0oZoGtyt_hsb020NfxoC9HcQAvD_BwE

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This thread is beat to death so I figure I can slip this in without ****** anyone off (unlikely).

Another great use for fuel line is as a replacement for when the Dremel tool drive coupling breaks (which happens frequently). Just cut off a 3/4" piece of fuel line and put that in there.
Costs nothing and you are back in b'ness. Takes a couple minutes to take it apart and put it back together. How many Dremel tools are just thrown away? OK back to the thread ...

https://www.ebay.com/i/174382194906...an_wZRmMZYUVcH0oZoGtyt_hsb020NfxoC9HcQAvD_BwE
Good idea. You can also drill out a worn out rubber spark plug insert and glue a piece of tubing in it. Then taper the end of the inside with a drill. They don't sell them so make one.

FlaRay

Reaction score
When I did mine on my 07 I ran a can of sea foam through my brake booster vacuum to help break up some carbon, used a small electric impact to break them loose. All 8 came out no issue

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I did mine on my 07 I ran a can of sea foam through my brake booster vacuum to help break up some carbon, used a small electric impact to break them loose. All 8 came out no issue
Are you sure they were all original?