2008 Expedition headlights come on randomly for 10 seconds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lmwjerry

Reaction score
Friends, I have. 2008 King Ranch that I replaced the halogen headlights with LEDs some 2 years ago. I recently woke up late one night to see my headlights glowing at what I would describe as a faint glow, but only lasting aprox 10 seconds. I've since noticed this several times while sitting in my back yard at night. While several members have reported similar issues relating to low batteries in the key fobs, my random lights happen when the key fobs are approx 100 yards from the vehicle. And well out if range. While this issue probably happens 24/7, it doeesnt seem to affect the trucks battery. My truck is like that 83 horror movie, "Christine", unfortunately the only parallel is with the lights, my truck doesn't repair herself! This doesn't seem to be a major issue, but I'd love to know if anyone else has this same issue?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett