2008 Expy Hazards flash random plz help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Urban_Operator
Reaction score
I bought a service manual from a guy on here and could post or email the schematic but it wont happen till tomorrow. I'm at a July 4th party and plan to be cranked in a couple hours

Sent from my LG-G6 using Tapatalk

Party on!!!! If you could post or send it that would be awesome. Thanks

MikeAndre

Reaction score
I have an 08 Limited and just recently the hazards will turn on randomly running or parked at home. I have tried unplugging the switch on the dash and that didn't work. Replaced the turn signal lever not by choice also did not work. I do have aftermarket HIDs installed 2-3 months ago. I'm out of ideas other than a possible short, bad ground or bad module of some sort. Any help would be appreciated. I did read somewhere else that this has happened before to somebody. The thread was dead with no solution.

Did you ever get this fixed? If so what did you do to get it fixed? I have a 2007 Expedition that recently while on a road trip the Hazard lights kept turning on randomly. I could shut them off by hitting the hazard switch. From what I have been reading in other websites is that the problem in in the Smart Junction box. But I have not found any information as to what exactly in the SJB goes bad and what I can do to fix it.
If anyone has any information on how I can fix this I would greatly appreciate it.