2008 fit a 2003?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GEORGETOWN

Reaction score
Can you fit a 2008 front grill and lights on a 2003 expedition?
I know the hood and fenders would more then likely have to be changed also but I was just wondering . . . .

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fabricating will be needed to make it fit many ask and they get the same answer...more than bolt on...radiator location/brackets and other stuff needs to be addressed to work

04EBexpo

Reaction score
if you are trying to go to the 07 front you gonna have to replace the radiator support for for an 07 , from there the hood and fenders along wt the grille should just bolt on, for the bumper the shock absorbent foam would need to be replaced in order to get a nice fit, i was gonna swap mine but changed my mind,

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does all this mean the same thing if you wanted to put a 2nd gen front end on a 3rd gen? I wouldn't mind trading up to a 3rd gen but I don't like the front ends. I love the interior of the newer ones. Yes I know it sounds crazy but that's what I am

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

04EBexpo

Reaction score
i guess it could be done , and i also like the interior of the 07 and up EB or limited , im gonna do a swap and get the shifter from the column to the console, it looks fair simple to do,