2009 H3 for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2009 Solar Flare Metalic (metalic orange) Hummer H3 for sale. It has 48,500 miles, 3.7L I5, automatic tranny, full power, 6disk monsoon stero, cloth interior and the awesome adventure package. The adventure package for the 09 adds a lower gear ratio for 4low, 33" tires, extra skid plates and wait for it, front AND rear locking diffs. I have also added the gm rocker protector w/2 removable steps and UCP (under carriage protection) as well as a Magnaflow cat back exhaust, tail light guards and Daystar dash pannel. I also have an Artec dual battery setup that is still new in the box that will also be included. The truck was an Enterprise rental vehicle and I have all maintinance records since we purchased the vehicle. It has been serviced at the local Cadillac dealership. It also has a Fidelity extended waranty that includes oil changes that is transferable. Asking $26000. PM me if interested for pics.