2010 Ford Expedition XLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XLTExpoGuy2010

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanting to know what kind of shocks everyone is running, looking to replace soon and just want to see what everyone is running on there's and what comfort is like.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bilstein

Bought off Amazon for less than $90 each and installed myself.

Most will concur that Bilsteins ride the beat and are higher quality than the OEMs.

OP
OP
XLTExpoGuy2010

XLTExpoGuy2010

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've always heard great things about them and thought they would be a good match for the truck just wanted to see everyone's input.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Another vote for Bilstein. They are a good middle of the road strut. If you want to go high end Icon or Fox are the way to go. Either will take more abuse than the expedition chassis can dish out.

inmanlanier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My OEMs started leaking right at end of warranty, Ford woudn't do squat. Yes, Bilsteins here as well. Great warranty, great shocks. I had to grind my control arm a tad to get the old ones out.

Tavy

Reaction score
IMG_4227.JPG IMG_4256.JPG I must agree on the Belstien shocks their the best. I used to have one on my 2011 however I wanted a little bit of height and wanted to level the vehicle so I ended up with Rancho quick lift. It added 2 inches in the Front and an inch in the back leveling the vehicle.