2012 Invision DVD player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Highpockets77

Reaction score
I have a question for the group. I have a 2012 Expy that I was installing new DVD players in. The original players were worn out and so on. Anyhow, as I was hooking up the wiring I accidentally put two wrong ends close to one another and they arc’d. Since then, the whole system is dead. No power at all. My question is: Is there a fuse or relay specifically for the headrest dvd? Or did I burn up something in the control box? Any help is appreciated.

Chris C

Reaction score
In my 2011, the Invision has an inline fuse. You might follow the power line to the fuse panel. If its like mine, you'll find it by the fuse box on the passenger side floor.

OP
OP
H

Highpockets77

Reaction score
I worked on it today and found the control box and each individual set of wires from each screen. There is some sort of inline fuse or something that I didn’t open. I’ve looked in the fuse panel before and didn’t find anything but will look again.