2013 front component speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

space_cowbiy

Reaction score
I would like to replace/upgrade my front component speakers. I have the 7 speaker no navigation premium sound. Rears and sub have already been replaced just looking for a direct swap for the fronts. It looks like the factory uses a built in crossover any recommendations?

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I put the Kicker KS 6x8 components in my wife's navigator. They sound great. She wasn't equipped w the THX package and didn't have the tweeter pod in the sail panel we just cut holes to mount. They came with everything necessary for install. Very clean factory look. They've been in about a year now and have put up w her fairly loud volume. They're running on a kicker Key 200.4 amp w 50w RMS.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any aftermarket will do...kicker is a good cheap upgrade and you'll notice the difference...i put kicker in mine as well when i 1st swapped but it doesnt matter which brand unless you want to pay $$$ for components and plan on using a processor

OP
OP
S

space_cowbiy

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, After reading reviews I decided on JBL Stadium GTO860C. 6X8's will fit perfect and the tweeter will fit in the original location.
Where is the best place to mount the crossover? Is there a nice spot in the door it will fit?
Any or all recommendations are appreciated. My Christmas gift for the wife so I am trying to get a game plan so I can get them installed Christmas day.
Thanks

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, After reading reviews I decided on JBL Stadium GTO860C. 6X8's will fit perfect and the tweeter will fit in the original location.
Where is the best place to mount the crossover? Is there a nice spot in the door it will fit?
Any or all recommendations are appreciated. My Christmas gift for the wife so I am trying to get a game plan so I can get them installed Christmas day.
Thanks
put the xover wherever u want...when i initially amp'd my doors i put the amp in the spare tools location under the panel...had a 1600x4 in there...slim narrow design...anywhere...under seat...wherever u put it u need easy access and protect it from getting wet from snow...rain...spills

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze