2016 intersting input to driver in left MFD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So today on my way to therapy, jamming out to miranda
i was switching the stuff in the left mfd display by the speedo.
i never noticed before, but in the OFF road area it has the inclinomerer and steering wheel degree plus roll, but if you scroll one more screen down it shows power distribution.
the icon is a expy (white) as if you standing above and behind the vehicle.
in the 2wd mode next to the rear wheels as you press the go pedal the area lights up blue, let off and it diminishes,
i have no idea why they have this, and no boost gauge. but it was cool
yes i get bored sometimes driving,

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh hell yes! I found that in the first couple days I owned my truck and used it on a trip...I told my sweetheart that unless either pitch or roll exceeds 10%, don't say a word<LOL>!!

I like the little truck in the picture....come on guys...it's just us here and we're all just big kids!

jeff

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh hell yes! I found that in the first couple days I owned my truck and used it on a trip...I told my sweetheart that unless either pitch or roll exceeds 10%, don't say a word<LOL>!!

I like the little truck in the picture....come on guys...it's just us here and we're all just big kids!

jeff
Yep! just gave you your 100th like for that one. :D