2017 Raptor Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m the odd man out I guess. I’m not into the raptor rims. I think the stock later model Expedition rims are pretty nice. I just need a lift and some larger rubber and I’d be thrilled. be1bf9a750acd4a2ecafbeb309eb8f6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eric Mowrer

Reaction score
Lift before tires.

It is tight with lift. I doubt they would fit without. Maybe half as much might work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rameredit

Reaction score
Question for those who have installed Raptor wheels/tires. Have you all run the C rated BFGs w/o issue? How many miles are you getting out of them? I can grab a set of new 2020 takeoffs (wheels/tires) for $1k. Not sure if it's worth it or if I should stick w/ D or E rated tires. They'll be going on a 2012 EL w/ a leveling kit.

Frank Wilson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Question for those who have installed Raptor wheels/tires. Have you all run the C rated BFGs w/o issue? How many miles are you getting out of them? I can grab a set of new 2020 takeoffs (wheels/tires) for $1k. Not sure if it's worth it or if I should stick w/ D or E rated tires. They'll be going on a 2012 EL w/ a leveling kit.

What " issue " ? I have 35" bfg D's and raptors rims.