2017 Rear Wiper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m trying to replace the rear wiper blade, but can’t find a correct fit from any of the 3 major parts stores (O’reilly, Advance, Autozone.). Appears the 17 rear wiper is different than earlier Expys. Has anyone found a supplier other than Ford Parts for this?

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I’m trying to replace the rear wiper blade, but can’t find a correct fit from any of the 3 major parts stores (O’reilly, Advance, Autozone.). Appears the 17 rear wiper is different than earlier Expys. Has anyone found a supplier other than Ford Parts for this?
Pretty sure you have to buy the whole wiper not just the blade for our newer trucks

B-McD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Same for my 16. I have had to source it from the dealer but I see it out on the web now. Part number WW1614 is what you need. The pic from O'Reilly's site should match. All the other ones have a plastic body which is not compatible. Dealer charges about $19.
https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/.../wiper-blade-12822/wiper-blade/ww1614/4493754

Keep a spare one handy - I have had those small black buttons on the end fall off and then you have the rubber inserts flapping around. Good luck!

B-McD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mreed112 - that is the OTHER style for the expedition. That's what I first got at the dealer. Even he had to order the other style. Depends on the year of the truck.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mreed112 - that is the OTHER style for the expedition. That's what I first got at the dealer. Even he had to order the other style. Depends on the year of the truck.
I think starting in 2011 you have to order it

mreed112

Reaction score
The TRICO 16J fit my 15 KR perfectly and as far as I can tell is what Ford used as OEM at the plant. They may have changed to the beam style blade at some point.

OP
OP
17LimitedExpy

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The TRICO 16J fit my 15 KR perfectly and as far as I can tell is what Ford used as OEM at the plant. They may have changed to the beam style blade at some point.

I tried the 16J thinking it probably didn’t change from ‘15 to ‘17...but looks like the rear wiper changed from ‘16 on to the WW1614.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2016 and the Trico does not work.
Is it possible to put the arm from a 15 on the 16 so the Trico will work?
As mentioned above the end caps fall off the newer beam style rendering the wiper useless.

B-McD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Black - I put a dab of clear silicone adhesive where the cap meets the arm. Multiple automatic car washes this winter and still holding.